25 Ağustos 2010 Çarşamba

MR.DIAZ THIS IS THE FIRST CALL FOR YOU :)


As I am not very eager to write in English just to one target reader (as you might remember I wrote the first one for Mika, with whom I was able to meet and present some samples from Fashion@EYE Vintage Eyewear Collection), I would like to apologize to all of you.
However, this is important for your eyewear guru.
As Onur Baştürk from Hürriyet wrote today, Pelayo Diaz, the famous fashion blogger (katelovesme.net) is in town for the Fashion Week. If you still dont know who he is, go thru his blog.

Now sorry, here goes my message personally to him:

Dear Pelayo,
There is something that really bothers me when reading fashion blogs; the lack of importance on fashion eyewear. Sunglasses and frames are the most important accessories, however most bloggers ignore this very important notion and just talk about very famous eyewear models produced (or even imitated from vintage models) by very well known designers or fashion houses. Bloggers like you, I believe, should talk about alternatives more.
Therefore, this is an official invitation for you to come to Fashion@EYE Vintage Eyewear Collection Showroom which will be open until August 28, 2010, 20:00 pm. I am pretty sure that you will be amazed by men/women sunglasses and frames that I have in the collection.
I hope you can make it.. I really mean that :)
I loved your Linda Farrw shades, but I think you should be wearing Fashion@EYE Vintage Eyewear Collection.
PS: All of the sunglasses we have are FIRST HAND and UNUSED, lenses with UV protection
;)
Hope to see you soon, The Eyewear Guru!

Free Blog

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder